Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Little Monkey




We have had an activity filled Halloween! Tuesday night, we dressed Carter in his monkey costume and went to Boo at the Zoo in Little Rock. I just had to let him wear the costume more than one day...too cute to waste on just one night! He had a pretty good time, but it was really too old for him. He did enjoy looking at all of the costumes and flashing lights...but I think that Donaven and I probably enjoyed it more than he did. I really think he will enjoy it next year, so we will try again!


Today, I took him to daycare in his costume...there were several of the babies that were dressed up in his class, so it was so cute to see all of them. There were lots of butterflies, bees, etc. I have always thought that babies dressed as monkeys were cute, but I didn't just pick it because I liked it...promise. He just seems to love monkeys. From the time that he was a little baby, he has always seemed to like them. My Aunt Connie gave him a little monkey that makes the "oo-oo-a-a" sound when you press his belly when he was like 2-3 months old, and he has always thought it was funny. I also bought him a hand puppet that is a monkey, and he obviously prefers it! So he HAD to be a monkey...and he has not minded his costume at all either...in fact, he will look at himself in the mirror and talk and smile at himself when he has it on. I am glad that he liked it.

2 comments:

Julie said...

He looks so cute!! I love his costume! I can't wait to see him again.

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

those pics are so cute! he was an adorable monkey!!!