Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Finally feeling better






So on Saturday when I said I was looking forward to a nice Sunday, I felt a little twinge in my stomach thinking, "I shouldn't say that". Little did I know that the twinge in my stomach was the friendly stomach virus. Everyone, except one little person who will remain nameless since I don't even want to say it out loud as I fear it will happen, has gotten the stomach virus in our household. Today, though, we are all feeling so much better. Yesterday was my normal "day off" from work, so Carter and I stayed home all day and played. He keeps doing new stuff every day, so I had a fun time seeing what I could teach him. Here are some pictures from yesterday and this afternoon with Amy. Carter loves his Amy, as you can tell. I also wanted to post some pictures that showed off his front teeth. He has started to squint his nose when he smiles, and it is so funny!

2 comments:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

those pictures are adorable!! that is so special!! Hope you feel better!

Jill said...

Oh that stinks that you guys got "the bug!" I'm glad you're feeling better!!! Carter little teeth picture is adorable!!! Isn't it great to see your family go crazy over your little boy???!!! Let's get together soon with the boys!