Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Fun!

We had such a great time this past weekend. We went to Fordyce, as usual, for Easter. We started out at Donaven's parents. We spent the night there on Friday and Saturday night. Carter had such a good time. Donaven's parents live way out in the country, and Carter got to run and play in the wide open spaces! Saturday, Carter and I went over to my Maw-Maw's house (my dad's parents). Brady and Madison, my cousins, were staying with her, so we had such a good time getting to play with them. Madison is crazy about Carter and kept wanting to take pictures of him holding the flowers and sitting by the little fish pond. It was cute! Saturday night, Donaven's grandparents ate with us. It was so good to get to see them, too. Sunday, we went to church with my parents. My grandparents (mom's parents) also go to the church, and my mom's sisters were all there. The church service was so amazing. Of course, I didn't get to stay for the entire service, as Carter became a little bored about half way through the message. We quickly jetted out of the sanctuary and played in the hallways until the service was over. After church, we headed over to my Granny's house. It was so much fun visiting with the family. We had an Easter egg hunt with all the little cousins. Carter really enjoyed the Easter egg hunt this year. He kept smashing the eggs in his little hands. Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend.

4 comments:

Jill said...

He is too cute! I'm glad you guys had a great Easter!!! We need to get the boys together to play soon!!

Guy and Julie said...

Carter is so cute!

The Nelson Family said...

He is so adorable! That little Easter outfit is so sweet!

Hoy and Ali said...

OK--you're way past due on an update!!!