Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 28, 2007

9 Months Old Today


Today is Carter's nine-month birthday. I know this is what everyone says, but I truly can't believe how much he has changed from December 28, 2006 to September 28, 2007. As of today, he has four teeth (two top and two bottom) and he is able to crawl like a little wild man, pull up on anything that is or is not standing still, dance, occasionally get up the nerve to try to take a one-handed step, and say "ba" for ball (without me even asking him to)! Donaven will never admit this because he says that he doesn't want to pressure him to do sports, but I know that deep down that inner coach is doing a touchdown dance because his little boy is showing interest in football! However, as an aside note...Carter may not be able to say it, but at this time, he is equally interested in shaking his little pom-poms, which is very entertaining.

Here are some nine month pictures that Amy and I took this afternoon.



7 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome to blog world Abby!!! Carter is absolutely adorable!!! I can't wait to see him in person soon!

CharlsieCaitlin said...

Oh my goodness! He has gotten so big! I can't decide if he looks more like you or donovan but I think its just a perfect mix! I think me and mom are going to anita's this weekend. Up for a day trip to Minden????

The Haywoods said...

Hi Twin! Carter is so stinking cute! How's life in Bryant? You look so happy being a mommy! Glad you all are doing good.
-Laura

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

ABBY!!!!! I need to see him like pronto amigo!!! He would think I'm cool, right? I'm cool!?!

I NEED TO SEE YOU LIKE PRONTO TOO!!!

I be lovin' you!!!!

ps: you inspired me to make my own "blog spot"...check it out!

Razorback_Mommy said...

Abby, he's so cute! Isn't being a mom the best?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.